Our clinic and procedures are designed for your comfort and supreme peace of mind and benefit. Every visit is not only enjoyable but rewarding and satisfying. We are very proud to provide amazing dental services with well known experts and cosmetic dentists.
A crown is a type of cap that completely covers a real tooth. It's made from either metal, or porcelain and metal, and is fixed in your mouth. Crowns can be fitted where a tooth has broken, decayed or been damaged, or just to make a tooth look better.
Root canal treatment (also called endodontics) tackles infection at the centre of a tooth (the root canal system). When the blood or nerve supply of the tooth has become infected, if root canal treatment is not carried out, the infection will spread and the tooth may need to be taken out. During treatment, all the infection is removed from inside the root canal system. The root canal is filled and the tooth is sealed with a filling or crown to stop it from becoming infected again. Root canal treatment usually requires up to two or three visits
Get the perfect smile that you desire with a highly aesthetic restoration in just one session with Insta Smile
- Minimally invasive preparation
- Adaptable as required
- Veneers can be placed chair-side in just one session
- Lasting function and aesthetics
- Lower cost than with porcelain veneers
Implants are a fixed alternative to removable dentures. They may be the only option if the loss of teeth has caused the mouth to shrink so that it can no longer support dentures. You can use implants to replace just a single tooth or several teeth. To fit an implant, titanium screws are drilled into the jaw bone to support a crown, bridge or denture using the latest Cad-Cam and planning facilities with CT scans
Orthodontics is the secret of the perfect smile , which contributes to an increase in self-confidence and improves the external appearance. This reflects positively on the social life , whether for children or adults alike and gives them a new smile that lasts. The first visit to the orthodontist should start from the age of seven years.
Benefits of Orthodontics:
- Provides help in the process of chewing and pronunciation
- Maintains oral health and gum, which makes the teeth less susceptible to decay or fracture.
- Less residues of bacteria, plaque and food debris.
- Orthodontics helps the patient to get rid of the problems and pain of the mouth joints
Types and Options of orthodontic devices :
- Devices especially for children that are distinctive and comfortable .
- All Options orthodontic appliances for adults ( transparent - invisible - internal )