The Secret for a Healthy Beautiful Smile: Continues Care
A pretty smile is the secret to beauty, and such a smile isn’t complete without pearly white teeth. According to multiple studies, whiter teeth make a person look more confident, attractive and successful; it also increases their chances of being hired.
Some teeth disorders are:
- Tooth Caries
- Periodontitis, which is a gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports the teeth
- Gingivitis, a common and mild form of periodontitis that causes irritation, redness and swelling of the part of the gum around the base of the teeth.
- Bruxism, which is excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching.
Preventive and teeth protective methods include:
- Maintaining good oral hygiene
- Brushing the teeth at least twice daily
- Flossing daily
- Using an appropriate toothbrush
- Eating a healthy and balanced diet
- Avoiding foods that stain the teeth
- Drinking with a straw, especially when it comes to soft drinks.
- Eating crunchy fruits and vegetables
- Eating Calcium rich foods
- Using a good quality whitening toothpaste
- Avoiding soft drinks
- Visiting the Dentist regularly