Taking Care of your Hair with Summer Tanning
One reason we love summer season is the beautiful tan we get, yes… nothing beats a sun-kissed oriental skin.
However, our skin faces many problems especially during this season due to the direct sun exposure. That’s why we have to protect it and hydrate it to prevent skin problems in summer.
Here are some steps for you to follow in order to prevent skin problems:
- Maintain the hydration of your skin by drinking so much water
- Use sunscreen that suits your skin type.
- Use skin hydrants
- Avoid soft drinks
- Moreover, many people look for the perfect tan in summer to get a bronzed beautiful skin, but is it healthy?
Here are the tanning rules for you to get the best healthy results:
- Choose the best tanning timing (from 8 am till 10 am or after 4 pm)
- Shower after tanning
- Hydrate your skin and replace your night lotion with an after-sun lotion
- Scrub your dead skin continuously
- Use body lotions containing oils to preserve the sun filter
- Use the adequate bronzing oil
In life, everything has its perks and disadvantages and here are the disadvantages of tanning:
- Premature wrinkles and aging
- Skin staining and freckles
- Cancer due to the long sun exposure
For these reasons, we have to carefully take care of our skin in summer to prevent any danger.
But ladies, don’t worry, enjoy the warm beaches and golden rays, our specialists are ready to provide you with the best facial care and treatments no matter what. Contact us.